Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Having Some Hip Pain, Hoping To Find Remedy

Whenever I start to increase my mileage I begin to get chronic pain in my hips.  It is starting to get frustrating.  It isn't bad enough to stop me from running, but it is a little annoying nonetheless.  I've pretty much gotten used to it, but I'm starting to think about ways to make it stop.

Multiple sources have lead my to The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief, Second Edition by Clair Davies and Amber Davies.  I have just ordered this book hoping that I can finally kick this pain in the butt.  Actually, my butt hurts too, but that just feels like normal muscle pain which feels kind of good.

Reading the reviews on Amazon I'm finding that most people are happy with the purchase.  Hopefully, I will be too.  I'll let you know how things work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and suggestions are always appreciated. I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are an a$$hole.