Friday, August 13, 2010

Remington's Run With Fleet Feet

Last night's Remington's Run was a good time. I would recommend it to any runners looking for a relaxed, good time. About 40 runners showed up. They had 2, 3 and 5 mile loops. I ran the 5 miler. About a mile into it I fell into step with a small group and we chatted as we ran easily though the city streets. The watermelon and beer at the finish tasted great.

For the last few weeks I've been having hip pain. The pain is mostly on the right side. I've been using the foam roller to smooth it out. The good news is that I had very little discomfort in my right hip. The bad news is that the pain in my left hip is more noticeable now. I really have to start rolling both sides.  It should resolve itself soon.  Until then Advil and the roller are my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and suggestions are always appreciated. I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are an a$$hole.