Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ankle Feels Good

When I woke up this morning I was expecting my ankle to be tight and sore. As I laid in bed waiting for the alarm to go off I slowly rotated it a few times. Yippee! No pain. I got up and prepared my breakfast and it doesn't hurt to put weight on it. It's a little puffy and discolored, but my shoe doesn't feel tight. I'm glad I decided to stop my run early and used ice and elevation. I think I avoided making things worse.

Tonight is a scheduled rest day. I think it's a good time to start doing the core work I've been putting off. I'll spend most of my day searching the internet looking for a core exercise program that won't bore me to tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and suggestions are always appreciated. I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are an a$$hole.