Monday, July 19, 2010

Woke Up Appropriately Sore

Yesterday's run wasn't the longest I've ever gone, but it was by far the fastest I've ever covered ten miles. I was expecting to be quite sore when I woke up this morning. I was pleasantly surprised though. My hips are a little bit sore, but really not too bad.

I've found that my hips and lower back are what gives my the most trouble when I try to run too fast. I attribute this to a weak core. I'm going to have to start working on this soon. The real problem here is that most core work is just plain boring. I have to start doing a little bit of research. I know the basic moves that will improve core strength I just have to find a way to make it interesting.

I'm looking forward to a nice, easy run tonight after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and suggestions are always appreciated. I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are an a$$hole.