Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bought a Pair of North Face "Rucky Chucky" Trail Running Shoes

After my slip and ankle twisting incident at Mendon Ponds yesterday I realized I needed a pair of trail running shoes.  Tomorrow Fleet Feet of Rochester is having their clearance/tent sale.  I figured I would go and see what deals turned up.

A little while ago I went to Marshall's to buy pants for work.  I didn't find anything I liked so I moseyed over to the shoe department.  There I found a pair of North Face Rucky Chucky trail running shoes for $39.00!  These were list priced at $110.00, and sell online for $76.95.  Needless to say I bought them.

I can't wait to hit the trail again and see how they feel.  I'm sure they'll work out better than the Asics Gel Strike 2s I've been using.  Don't get me wrong, the Asics are a decent shoe, just not suited for tougher trails.  I'll post up a full review after a couple of runs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and suggestions are always appreciated. I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are an a$$hole.