Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thinking About The Bad Run

As you know, last night's run didn't turn out very well.  Nothing really went wrong, but nothing really went right either.  I came to the conclusion that being fatigued and not having enough to eat played significant roles in my subpar feelings about the run.

So I had a sandwich, a glass of milk and got eight hours sleep.  What else would I do?

I'm planning today's meals, hoping to have more energy for tonight's run.  Shredded Mini Wheats for breakfast, Yogurt and an apple for morning snack, whole wheat pasta and steamed broccoli and carrots for lunch, a peach for afternoon snack, and a grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato for dinner.  After my run I'll have some chocolate milk to recover, and may throw in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Hopefully, tonight's run will be a more positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and suggestions are always appreciated. I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are an a$$hole.