Monday, July 19, 2010

Nice and Easy Evening Run

I wasn't able to head out for a run today until after the kids went to bed. I planned on taking a nice, easy, one hour run and that is pretty much what I did. I covered a total of 7 miles in 1:07:18, a 9:36 pace.

I started a little tight, most likely because of the fast (for me) run yesterday, but loosened up fairly quickly. After a mile or so I was feeling good and in a nice little groove. I thought about running a little longer but convinced myself to stick to the plan. No sense doing too much, too soon and getting injured. Besides, it's late and I have to be in the office at 8:00 am. Don't you hate when unimportant things like work get in the way of running? Training for an ultra would be so much easier if I was independently wealthy.

As soon as I finish my chocolate milk I'll be headed to the shower, then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and suggestions are always appreciated. I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are an a$$hole.