Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feeling Good This Morning

I woke up feeling pretty good today. No real soreness or stiffness. Very tired though. I slept well, so I'm not sure if it is because I ran right before bed or if I just didn't sleep long enough. I really only got about 6 hours. If I'm going to push myself and run more miles I am going to need to ensure that I get adequate rest. I just need to get my schedule organized so I can fit family and work responsibilities in and have time to dedicate to running.

Right now I'm considering running in the morning before work. It shouldn't be too hard to get the time in. I'll just have to make sure I get to bed at a reasonable hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and suggestions are always appreciated. I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are an a$$hole.