Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feeling Good This Morning

Yesterday's rest did me well.  My ankle is not sore or stiff at all and my body feels refreshed.  I won't be able to run until faily late this evening because I promised the kids I'd go to seabreeze with them after work.  When I run late at night I tend to do out and backs on my road.

The road I live on is only 0.85 miles long, but the elevation change is 203 feet.  There are sections that have grades everywhere from 2% to 12%.  Some days I run hard up and coast back down.  Other days I walk up and fly down.  Depends on what I want to work on.  Either way it is a great workout.  That's tonight's plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and suggestions are always appreciated. I reserve the right to delete your comment if you are an a$$hole.